As the business landscape continues to evolve rapidly with the help of innovative technological advancements, companies are obtaining and storing an increasing amount of customer data, from contact details to financial information. Companies must keep this data secure to protect it from risks like cybersecurity threats, monetary damages, and expensive penalties.
ISO 27001 Certification
ISO 27001 is a global standard that mandates control for establishing, maintaining, and certifying an information security management system (ISMS). Created by the International Standard Organization (ISO), these guidelines include every type of business information stored electronically, as physical copies, or with third-party suppliers.
To obtain ISO 27001 certification, organizations must adhere to several data security standards. In addition, companies must meet requirements for documentation, management responsibility, internal audits, continual improvement, and corrective and preventative action.
Benefits of ISO 27001 to Gomocha Customers
Gomocha is thrilled to announce that we have achieved ISO 27000:2013 certification. This new certification builds upon our portfolio of security credentials and will provide numerous benefits for our customers.
Gomocha customers will experience these benefits with our ISO 27000:2013 certification:
1. Secure data — guaranteed. Achieving ISO 27001 demonstrates our continued dedication to maintaining secure technology and processes. We are serious about keeping our customers’ data safe and implementing the action steps to ensure its security.
2. White gloves service. Gomocha’s commitment to the highest level of security and compliance enables our customers to protect their customers’ data to the fullest extent.
3. Peace of mind. Because Gomocha’s data encryption capabilities protect customer’s data, keeping it secure and confidential, they can rest assured that their information — and their customers’ information — is always safe. As a result, our customers feel confident that we maintain integrity and trustworthiness as we work to provide them with the best quality field service platform.
4. Robust data protection. Gomocha also maintains an active SOC 2 Type II certification, ensuring we securely handle customer data in the cloud. Combining the ISO 27000:2013 and SOC 2 Type II certifications demonstrates that Gomocha is committed to managing its data safely and securely, giving customers greater satisfaction in their interactions with us.
5. Continuous product improvement. Gomocha is dedicated to improving our field service platform with regular security maintenance and updates. Our commitment to maintaining safe data guides us as we continually strive to provide our customers with the highest quality platform that protects their information.
To achieve ISO 27001 certification, Gomocha was assessed by an independent certification body, Prescient Security. We received the certification upon our first ISO attempt, demonstrating the safety of our information security program.
Gomocha’s ISMS is designed to cover all areas of a complete information security program and to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of customer information and data.
Learn more about Gomocha’s ISO 27000:2013 certification: Gomocha Achieves ISO 27001 Certification › Field Service News
ISO 27001 Certification: What It Is And Why You Need It, Michelle Drolet, Forbes.