We are pleased to announce that we have launched our new, modern Gomocha FSP app with significant user interface (UI) updates. Our team has made several changes to improve our users’ experience on the field service platform.
Here are our new and improved features:
- Updated fonts and styling
- Replaced the Done button with a floating navigation button
- Replaced buttons with icons
- Redesigned buttons
- Updated icons
- Implemented a new color palette
- Made all function blocks aligned and styled consistently
- Redesigned the Flow Navigation to be more intuitive
- Made the Agenda screen easier to read with a better overview for the user
The existing Gomocha FMP360 app will be available in app stores for six months, giving your field service organization time to create training materials and migrate to the new platform. You can download the new app in the Google Play, iOS, and Windows app stores.
In addition, we have prepared Gomocha training materials for your team. Please review these datasheets about the changes to the Agenda screen and Flow Navigation.
This video tutorial demonstrates how to use the new Gomocha FSP app.
At Gomocha, we are dedicated to providing a high-quality experience to all our clients using our technology. These UI updates will ensure a smoother, more streamlined way for field service organizations to manage their operations.