Join the Gomocha team!
New Business Sales Europe
Gomocha is a global company located in The Netherlands (HQ) and United States. We’re a group of technology and customer-service experts with a long track record of successfully serving clients from our European headquarters operation and US based office. Gomocha’s product is an innovative, cost-effective, and agile platform that automates all field service processes. Our standardized, off-the-shelf solution is easy to configure to meet the varying and often-changing needs of customers. Our technology fully supports our customers’ back-office, mid-office and mobile-office employees by publishing and distributing the right information to the right people at the right time.
Apply for this job
Send your resume and a description of what motivates you to email@example.com.
As a member of our Dutch team, you will help customers solve business problems and achieve growth by effective and efficient utilization of Gomocha products. Using strategic thinking, you will follow an established process to gain insights into prospective customers to ensure proper fit and alignment with Gomocha products and services. You will also develop a pipeline of prospective clients by developing new leads, communicating with prospective customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You are a results-oriented individual who’s eager to close deals to meet or exceed targeted quotas.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B technology sales
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the Gomocha product and its positioning, messaging, capabilities, and competitive advantages.
- Follow existing call plans (or enhance them to include strategies/tactics that proved successful in prior sales roles), to ensure Gomocha’s continued reputation for high-quality products and professionalism.
- Conduct customer-centric research in advance of critical business meetings to exhibit to prospective customers that Gomocha is aware of their specific needs and objectives.
- Provide introductory sales demonstrations to prospects that incorporate customer-specific processes.
- Together with our marketing team, you will develop standard account-planning processes to ensure high-quality interactions with prospective customers.
- You will be a brand ambassador and become engaged with target audiences (including prospective and existing customers) through participation in industry associations and events.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B technology sales (knowledge of field service management software is a plus)
- Proven ability to manage prospecting efforts, sales processes, pipeline details, late-stage deals, and contract specifications.
- A solid track record of exceeding personal individual goals, while working in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, e.g., adept at confidently and persuasively writing and delivering reports and presentations to senior management and customers.
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment; must be self-motivated and able to hit sales goals.
- An entrepreneurial mentality and an ability to quickly learn the different aspects of the company and the industries in which customers operate.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Detailed, organized, and able to effectively prioritize.
- Can work under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to join a global company at an exciting time.
- The opportunity to be part of a professional sales team.
- Supportive, experienced, and talented colleagues.
- A competitive base salary, bonus arrangement and benefits package.
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility of working from home.
- Progression opportunities and training to expand and develop your knowledge and career.
- A smart phone, laptop, and car lease (or mobility compensation)
If you fit the criteria and are interested in applying for this vacancy, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.