Join the Gomocha team!
To expand our IT Consulting team in our Waardenburg, The Netherlands office, we are looking for an experienced IT Consultant with SQL experience.
Gomocha is a global company located in The Netherlands (HQ) and United States. We design and deliver products and services that allow customers to take the competitive lead in their industries, by ensuring that their field service operations have cutting-edge mobile technology at their fingertips. The company’s agile, highly scalable platform is easy to configure — no coding necessary! — in response to customers’ end-use requirements.
The name Gomocha is derived from a combination of the words GO, MOBILE and CHANGE — with change suggestive of the ease with which customers can configure their field service platform to satisfy their diverse, ever-changing and increasingly sophisticated needs. Gomocha is the fuel that powers innovation and improves mobile workforce performance.
Our employees are passionate about their work and are constantly developing in their areas of expertise. They put customer satisfaction first, listening carefully to their customers so that we can achieve our objective to be constantly innovative!
The IT Consultant will be responsible for assisting in the implementations of our Field Mobility Platform (FMP360). You will provide on-site and remote assistance to clients with delivery of installing, testing, and deploying the FMP360 solution and design.
A successful candidate may have the opportunity to fully manage customer relationships, and/or take on product management responsibilities for their applications in the near future.
You will get the chance to work on and learn the techniques of our innovative platform and assist with future development.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You are hard-working, technically minded, and innovative
- You have strong communication skills, pay close attention to details and the ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change direction quickly and thoughtfully under changing client needs
- You may be required to complete work outside of normal business hours and on weekends to accomplish client requirements
- The right candidate is self-motivated, proactive and shows creativity in order to expand the organization’s success
- Experience as IT Consultant and experience with SQL preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to join a global company at an exciting time
- The opportunity to be part of a professional service team
- Supportive, experienced and talented colleagues
- A long-term employment contract
- A competitive base salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility of working from home.
- Progression opportunities and training to expand and develop your knowledge and career.
- A smart phone, laptop, and car lease (or mobility compensation)