Gomocha FMP360 Release 3.3 is here, bringing awesome new functionality!
29 Jun 2017
Gomocha FMP360 Release 3.3 is here, bringing awesome new functionality!29 Jun 2017
Gomocha developers and engineers always have their ears to the ground, listening to customers’ feedback and requests for new features and functionalities in FMP360. Regardless of whether they are relatively new to the platform or long-time users, they are always excited when our team responds, as they have with Release 3.3. Among the savvy new enhancements and upgrades that users seem to appreciate the most are:
- Maps integration on the mobile app allow work and assets to be shown on field technicians’ mobile devices.
- Remote assistance on the mobile app allows a seasoned technical expert who can’t be in the field to provide advice and guidance for a not-so-seasoned field technician, through the use of an augmented reality view that the field user sees.
- Recurring orders are now possible with FMP360 Release 3.3, alleviating planners from having to plan repetitive tasks over and over again.
- Users in the field can now see which materials are available to use and which are not, and enhanced materials registration function blocks give organizations more leeway in configuring what is displayed in the overview.
- Dispatchers can now see work order history during the call-intake process.
- Planners can now see engineers’ planned routes, which allows for easier optimization of engineers’ workloads.
To learn more about these and all the other cool new features, contact Gomocha at firstname.lastname@example.org.